Thursday, May 10, 2012

"Wait here,

I'll get the car".. The Eerie feeling of walking to my car in the hard rain, reminded me of the "Towgate" incident, almost identical Scenario sans the location, first date, similar personality, A new Sweater, Deal girl was prettier.  On the short Ride I shared the story with her, and concluded that i was a Scumbag for not going into the cab with the other that time, she laughed at the situation, but clearly was ready to go home. Getting to the Holy city early, i managed to kill sometime playing Akinator and watching documentaries, i got lost to her House as their was no sign Indicating where W. PARK Ave is, I probably shouldn't of said to her "thank g0d i wont be back here again to figure it out"- Subconsciously I guess i knew i wouldn't be coming for date #2 but it was more of a Freudian slip, and plus i don't think she paid attention. Greeted by her two dogs and mother, we went through the introduction, she was attractive and Upbeat  and off for Italian  food  in a place they call pier village. We had lots to say and both agreed that it's always interesting meeting new people, regardless weather things work out or not  i mumbled something under my breath Except. I sounded like I was working for the Israeli Tourism ministry recommending she visit there. We Spoke Set-ups and i assured her that She will never, ever be set up with someone who is not "NICE". As i dropped at the door, We Exchanged get home Safes- and there will not be church on Sunday........ just as teams get eliminated from the playoffs and will be off till next season I will be doing the Same.........

No comments:

Post a Comment