Saturday, May 12, 2012

Did I Ever Tell you,

   the story about how I bailed out a Girl from a Northern Israel Jail - ? It's been 17 Months Since I mentioned this (12-13-10) But on one of my many trips to the Holy Land, From online I was in contact with a pretty hot girl from the Northern part of the country Haifa. We decided that when i got there We would meet up, Again "Whats the Worst that can Happen". usually when I think that the worst does happen She picked me up from the Train Station in Haifa,unbeknowest to me there was an Aarab Side and Jewish Side, of course I ended up on the Aarab. The Good News is She looked like her photos and was hot, The bad news is Her Car kept Stalling and her 6 or 7 year kid was Screaming in the back, We Went to pick her Mother from her Job, Whom was recovering from Cancer and off to a Slumy Neighborhood in Haifa. She lived in an area where Katyaushas were raining on them from the Lebanon war of 2006 and you can still see the damage. I sat in her parents living room for a couple of hours talking to them about the War. Here I am thinking I'm gonna get Some, and wind up getting a lot more than I ever wanted, just not what I wanted. Her history was sad and grim and she owed creditors a lot of Money, Due to her Ex Husband Degenerative gambling habits, She didn't ask for anything     yet..... A couple days later, She calls me frantically crying Shes in the Big House "What happened"? She needs to come up with xxxx amount of money, There holding her with the Hookers and Drug dealers. I made a joke  about Hookers,  Please can I help her. Never having performed the Mitzvah of Pidyon Shevuim or redeeming the captive and of course not being able to say NO, I was fortunate enough to make this Mitzvah even though i was a total Sucker.............

No comments:

Post a Comment