Saturday, March 30, 2013

Religious Girl gone Rogue,


 and I were supposed to get together at some point, But scheduling conflicts made it not happen, So what's the next best thing to do meet up with religious girl gone Semi Rogue in Brooklyn tonight. I am pretty sure they both Know each other can get interesting.......  I am Wasting a lot of time on line I think  it's pretty evident I am in no position to go out seriously, I've pushed off 4 potential different dates Gid, "maybe down the road we can be friends and who knows...". Maybe a couple more weeks, maybe more........Today is the 33rd day that I have not used the elevator in my building that's 4 weeks and 5 days........"As of now I am in control Here Pending return of Vice President.........."- It's a Shame that Alexander Haig a Four star general, Decorated veteran, and accomplished Politician would be most remembered for that line after the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan on 03-31-81. Haig Said that the first chapter of his obituary would be dedicated to that. Another Great Quote by the General "When it's all said and Done, You'll be on you're knees thanking and blessing the Israelis for what they did"  The Only Reagan cabinet member who refused to sanction the Israelis after Operation Opera the bombing of Iraq Nuclear Plant. 10 Years later he was right......

No comments:

Post a Comment