Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Rock Star,



       treatment I got the Breakfast  EEE donated in my honor made me feel Like Obama in Israel, the only difference was that I didn't stack The audience or congregants to get more adulation, but I am glad its over with......... Why did a beautiful Great Girl, Great Figure ever go out with me ?.......Once again I Purchased Tickets to The Jerusalem Post Conference, I don't know what the hell's the matter with me. Especially since I am on the Rand Paul Side of the Israeli- American relationship we wont support, and who the hell are we to tell you where and what to build or do in you're country Reminds me of Nothinyahou address to Congress in the late 90s..........Fascinating conversation with a religious girl gone rouge, but not totally........The new Fuel Bracelet maybe  slightly misleading as far as progress, but still makes me feel good that I reach my plateau.........
Reader A Submits Look a likes former Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez and Marquette Coach Buzz Williams, Still trying to figure out his "The Butcher, The Baker, Candlestick maker" Speech at last years NCAA Press conference.........

Marquette Coach Buzz Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment