Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Maddness,



   of March for me has lost some of it's Pageantry and excitement, due to the age of Big Money Mega Conferences, Players hanging around for a year, The game merging with the pop culture and worse the NBA announcers who know nothing and Spew out their stupid meaningless Stats,Who the Hell invited them to work the NCAA's. With all that nothing beats the big dance, and the cutting down of the Nets, a habit that the late Jim Valvano used to Practice. I'm really gonna go out on a "lim" just wouldnt bet on it  and predict that for the first time in Tourney History a Number #1 will fall...In reference to My Ideal match being Hanna Senesh And Mother Tersesa and Israeli Girl Emailed me She was looking for Jewish Johnny Depp and Elizer Ben Yehuda the eccentric father and founder of the Modern Hebrew Language, our conversation didn't really go beyond that........What I have learned about myself over the past Three weeks or so? I need Attention......


No comments:

Post a Comment