Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Unmitigated



  circumstances one again  have forced the closure of  FB only to reopen under my Alias.  I copied all my Likes and am happy to say i have 0.0 Friends, I can finally win the lottery in Peace and will be glad to share with my friends Also I am glad not to read all the posts from People who "cant" and are in just Sooo distraught over the Tragedy of the young couple in Williamsberg, and then posting all kinds of happy photos and statuses right after......Not exactly thrilled to be attending a function later this week, The People are great however the situation is not, I'll go with friends and blame them for leaving early..........03-06-08 Five Years to the Purim Massacre at Mercaz Harav Yeshiva 8 students of the Religious Zionist School founded by Rav Kook were Killed, I remember PeaceNow Activists protesting the Bulldozing of the terrorist's home.....Interesting or maybe not so interesting Rav Kook Wanted to change The Zionist Anthem of Hatikivah  to The Emunah believing  Hatikvah was to secular.....According to Schedule Rockets Should Restart Being fired towards Southern Israel just about hmmm Now.Would make March a Three- peat for Rocket fire.......

No comments:

Post a Comment