Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Doversyai, No Proveryai?



         With My Insomnia hitting Week #2 the Good news is at least I am learning.The Russian Proverb of course Means " Trust but Verify" Used a lot by President Reagan when dealing with Gorbachev. Lenin Authored it........... Thanks to reader JP for pointing out that Gonzaga is the first mid major team since UNLV in March of 92 to be ranked #1 in the AP poll.......With Passover coming I have begun my customary practice of preparing and have started eating Matzoh, so far so good.......The Function i am slated to attend is the Birthday party of the great EEE #40 it was supposed to be a surprise but he found out ( not from me) unfortunately it will not be at  Rick's gentleman's club but at the EEE estates, I will be attending Sans-culotte.......Will The Israeli Team Maccabe TA Thursday night  get the same Reception as the last Israeli Team to Play at the Islamic Republic of Turkey In case you forgot here's the frightening scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUVczbFQIWo  for those not understanding the chant "Death to Israel ".......

No comments:

Post a Comment