Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Coaching Resume,

Speaks as follows a win less season on a JV team in 2002, and 2 Tumultuous season with  the SCC 7th and 8th grades. I was the first coach to lose to the Young Israel of Flatbush Twice in one season including an embarrassing semi-final loss that I was Thrown out of.  I was like the Brian Mahoney of the center I took a winning program as he did at St. Johns and destroyed  it.  The reason for my failures I believe that not that my players weren't good enough, They weren't motivated. We Cut down Nets for practice, we practice in the dark, had Renowned coaches come run practice, all unsuccessful. The reason I bring this up is That a lot of people have been critical of me for criticizing other coaches,  lecturing me with the usual "what have you done"? my reply is that i feel like i have studied, watched, read, observed and remembered a lot where i am entitled and earned  an opinion. Always remember Opinions are like A$$holes everyone has them. With that said Their was an inquiry of interest at a possible job opening, Flattered at even being considered, I have thought about it and realize that unlike Ray " it's not my job to motivate at this level" Handley should it be available i will probably respectfully decline...... From the AP  The reason MD didn't show up in their Quarter Final loss? The Answer Scottie Pippen Game 7 1990 Eastern conference Finals......

No comments:

Post a Comment