Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Marriage,



    Well wishes I must say are getting a little embarrassing. Ashkenazim Chief Rabbi Yona Metzger was hosted by my brother in sister in law for Sabbath Lunch. Of course he Blessed  me in front of scores of people That this year he wants to attend my Wedding flushed and humbled I Thanked him, but little does he know how badly I bungled my last relationship. I did get to ask him How the Govt Handled the fact That He attended Rabbi Hecht's 90th Birthday party of which he said They don't care anymore, and his  upcoming meeting  with Obama regarding Jonathan Pollard, Of which he refuted my claim That He's burdensome for the Israelis and that they don't want him, or are waiting for Shimon Heres to pass on...... With confidence at an all time low and with the advice of Lilith I went back online, I am yet to Email anyone but received Twelve Emails of which I only Opened three and Two Seem Decent, If I read the Emails, I feel bad if I don't reply, but if I don't open them then then they think I don't pay for Membership and then won't feel badly that I did not respond......

No comments:

Post a Comment