Friday, March 22, 2013

74 Hours


37 minutes so far that I Beat Bloomberg in Parking.  At 25 cents per 15 Minutes totaling $74.63.......The Obama Visit  is already Paying dividends to the Israels with BIBI Apology to Tayeep  "Zionisim is Racisim " Erdogan At least he didn't throw his Military under the Bus. Like Some Yeshiva Coach Blaming his Losses  on Players Missing lay-ups an free throws.......Thanks to the advice of a         I purchased the Fuse- Bracelet it's brilliant I just wish i was better at Techmology......200 and 1 bones is what it cost EEE to donate a breakfast in my honor on "The Big Sabbath"  he gets to take home the leftovers........Lilith Advice was I think was good and resigning up on line has met it's objective for now.........With my FB profile changing and only a handful of friends I'm really going to miss all the Happy Holidays Wishes bummer.......Really fun  getting bashed by a couple of  "friends" regarding relationships, Even Judas Issachriot has G0d on his side........

No comments:

Post a Comment