Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Haftorah



  of the Week "Machar Ha Chodesh " always reminds me of the great NBC Sports anchor Bruce Beck  who was so eager  to cover The Story of Israels windsurfer  Gal Friedman winning the Gold medal in Athens in 2004, resorted to Recite his Haforah for Israeli Authorities to allow him in to the interview, it  was the only thing he remembered from His Judaism upbringing Machar Ha chodesh.......I was Happy to see the clock being pushed up an Hour, it was an hour less of being up at night for me....... The Gift of Giving, In Honor of EEE 40th and future 50th Birthdays A donation of Two Cheap breakfasts were in his name to the Shul, I did the same thing in honor of my Mom for Mothers day She wasn't amused...... Begin 21 years ago 030992....

No comments:

Post a Comment