Saturday, March 2, 2013

If Oppprtunity,



  Doesn't Knock, Then  build a door The great Will Rogers once Said...... The Streak is still in tact, My Tefilin Checked out good.......RIP Mrs Romano from One Day at a Time, That is Until I read DebbieSchlussel.com Apparently Mrs Romano was a Vile ultra liberal Feminist. and proud member of NOW( natl organization for ugly Woman) She was Jewish By name also........Once again the Great Debate on Basketball looms  Did Defense Get Better or Shot Selection Worse?...... My Plan is to become the Rabbi Akiva of Piano except I have a few months, and Chariots of Fire on him, I think I'm gonna get lessons rather than Memorize.......I Am Excellent By The Way, Their is always light at the end of the Tunnel, When one has trouble sleeping at night, my light is the ministries that preach to you at 4:00 Am. These Preachers are terrific, But i do wish i can get my hands on my Homeopathic Sleep Medicine.......

No comments:

Post a Comment