Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Not Sure If,



  
     I should I be offended to being refereed to as a " Big Yahoodi" from my Pakistani contemporaries at Humdrad Pharmacy who I sell I think they think I'm a big Jew Jewish Wise that is, I drive them nuts also...... I feel bad for a sucker that thought he was buying $10 Bootleg home made Halabi Chocolate and got stuck paying $60 for it, The Silver lining of course being that It got stuck to the tin foil and saved me  thousands of unnecessary calories... Again I mentioned this before I'm pushing 40 and still getting smacked around in shul  by the older people that used to smack me around when I was ten  the policy of havalaga has prevented me from striking back...  Insensitive or Stupid why would a white guy send Flowers to his White girlfriend for black history month...... Perhaps a superstition, but my Tefilin haven't been checked in a long time, I'd hate to imagine that their is something wrong.  My Streak of 26  years and seven months is on the line, I hope I wont need to vacate it with G0d, Kind of like someone like Lance Armstrong having to vacate his Tour De France titles..... Pending testing Results Congratulations to EEE on finishing the 13.1 Mile Marathon in 158 Minutes a 12.06 minute mile average, what makes this feet most extraordinary is was done with his Trademark 1984 short Shorts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment