Thursday, February 7, 2013

"SanwichGate"......


  Me, and My father have been attending Shiva Prayer Services for my Brother in laws Uncle gd rest his foul. Every Day at the breakfast my father makes and  wraps up a small sanwich to go.  Not realizing one day he forgot the sandwich An Instant Alert on the Halabi News Wire the Headline scream Assad Massacre continue and Shemuel didn't take sandwich reasons Unknown. The Phones were ringing demanding An exclusive from His relatives as to Why "Shemuel didnt take sanwich","Why he forgot Sanwich"  "He don't like sanwich" etc.. My father simply forgot, Their is a staff that follows up to make sure it wont happen again, I Hid his sandwich in one of the draws in the house, But for the sake of Sanity took it out, Would have been Scandalous if that were to be found later........An Aleppo Custom is that you don't go an actual Burial if you're parents are still alive......Everyone was Yelling at my father for Making the Tizzduk Hadin or justification of the law before Arbit, the Law is That you do not make it after sunset, and the reason why it's done after Maariv in the later months is............

No comments:

Post a Comment