Monday, February 25, 2013

" I put your'e


 Picture away ", I am hopeful it's temporary......The Bakery near my work I reckon Serves up some delicious delicacies my Hasedeem Neighbors Frequent the Bakery and resurface around an Hour later or so, I have never had anything at this Bakery.....Not sure if this is supposed to bother or not, but someone who's collects for an organization  i know was a little boastful of the Semi Expensive hotel he stayed at at the Holy Land, I guess he is entitled to vacation also......RIP Surgeon General C Everett Koop  four out Five People are gonna Die http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhEovf-Jyo4.......... Special Respek to JP a new reader  The Pride of Gedola, Shaari, Taryag  etc  along with Swee Pea Lloyd Daniels are the only people to have their numbers retire by Three different High Schools. JP also holds the distinction for being thrown out of the center more times than anyone, most notably when Harlod Katz chased him out with his crutches, Yours truly is a distant second with Two Ejections...... Mazal Tov to my nephew on his barmitzva, But with all due respek the MVP of the occasion was Man Voice Lady, despite her advanced age,  the testosterone was on blast. It was also good I passed on the speech I wrote up..... 17 years to the Jerusalem no 18 Bus Bombing that claimed 26 lives I guess Rabbi Ovadia was right by directing his party to stay in the coalition and proceed with the Peace Accords Pikuach Nefesh?

No comments:

Post a Comment