Thursday, March 14, 2013

AllAh Hu AKbaR


 was what i blurted out  While being hooked up to a coterie of wires during an EKG. My Dr looked at me like I had a dick coming out of my head, Explaining that I felt like a suicide bomber with the wires, He wasn't laughing.......An 1130 PM Text from My hasdeem Neighbors I thought it had to do with the "Bakery"- But they told me OfficeMax had an insane Deal on Lysol Wipes, Where they clearly made a mistake. Like any Good Jew I jumped at the opportunity to order as many cases as possible, The deal was to good to be True and They Are reneging on it, apparently they have a clause or disclaimer on the site That allows them legally to cancel the transaction I may consult with Attorney Extraordinaire EEE to weigh out my legal options. I figure if a crappy Company Like ElAL honoured their errors so can officeMax ....Can it get lower than SHAS sending their Spiritual leader to grovel and beg an anti religious Heretic Like Labor's Shelly Yachimovich to Join with them in a coalition ?. I guess she didn't really care about her portion in Olam Haaba.......I think I'm gonna heed Lilith's Advice...........


 




No comments:

Post a Comment