Saturday, March 2, 2013

When Hit Squads,

Assemble on foreign Soil for a mission, Before anything they Set up what they Call are "Safe Houses", Several Hideouts until they can plan out their escape. It is roughly 1.4 Miles from My parents home to my Apt, and every Friday night before I walk home I plan out my Route Should #2 or heavens Forbid #3 arises. It is a very precarious situation as  my "Safe House" locations are not secured.  This Past Friday night I got caught up roughly 8 blocks into my walk, with the grace of G0d I made it back to my parents, The reason this Happened EEE. Prior to his Half Marathon on the Bus to the Race venue he had to go and was forced to use a Porter Potty, I couldn't help but laugh and G0d Knew it was to late to take it back, Fortunately both story's have a Happy Ending perhaps Some skid Marks but non the less a Sabbath Miracle...... The Book of  Ettiquetes's has a whole Section on Proper Bathroom decorum .....Midas well try and catch the wind this time I think i really Screwed up........

No comments:

Post a Comment