Tuesday, March 19, 2013

And HARBONA,



   Shall always be remembered for good....  Just Like the  Biblical figure who suggested hanging Haman on a Tree in the book of Esther. Last Passover Season I was fortunate to go out with a young lady whom I not only went to the Holy city of Deal, and wait for her a cumulative 2 hours and 11 minutes over Two dates, almost get a hernia from Schlepping her Luggage to my car, deal with the fact that she was The winner of Ms Nebbesh 2012, and throw in a bad case of Allergies possibly to me too.  Despite all that I will always  remember her for good, maybe not the  "got some good", but the fact that she improved my Passover quality of life by suggesting that I put Jelly rings in the freezer, I must confess it was not only revolutionary,but delicious. The greatest piece of advice from a date  since I was told you are not allowed to fly when you have Bunions or maybe it was Bunion surgery. The Legend of Harbona Lives............


 

No comments:

Post a Comment