Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Greatest Fears,


  Were realized tonight. While Being Hosted by the Rubin's for dinner  whom i must say couldn't be more gracious and have essentially turned me into family Emeritus.  The Need to go was dawning on me, going to my trusted Cyanide (Imodium) inconspicuously popping them while sipping  Diet coke, figuring it a few minutes it'd kick in. A few Minutes it kicked in just the other way  excusing myself to the restroom i made a sharp right down the stairs, and administerd and unprecedented TWO courtesy flushes, Heading upstairs after several minutes i explained to Mr Rubin that the need for proper Aim was unnecessary this time, he understood and promptly suggested that His home can be labeled a safe House for me in time of need.  With the evening ending, The Rush came again, too embarrassed to go for seconds or double dipping I detoured to my parents house a few blocks in the other direction, it  felt like hitting a mid court buzzer beater...... After 6 days I thought i was eliminated from  the OMER, but i got a last minute reprieve and am back in it Today is the ...........I can sleep again Duke and Indiana have been eliminated......Thinking again about putting a book together about SCC basketball, Me and DM were going to do 14 years ago, I started writing some But........

No comments:

Post a Comment