Wednesday, April 10, 2013

If I were,


 A baseball Player, Clearly Being the Closer would not be my Job on the team. After dropping off RGGSR (religious girl gone semi rogue) last night, I knew it was over from my end at least, and pretty certain from her's, According to the Survey Their should be a some sort of final communication text stating something along the lines like " You're really terrific and all but were in different Planets or something like that" and the Spurious all the best. Not that I am the dumper or the dumpee I have realized that, I "Chicken" out when it comes to closing up situations such as these and let things to ephemeral. One thing I will miss about RGGSR  is  the crow barring My favorite Yiddish words and phrases " Kish in touchis and Run"........ Thus far my Memory is the my greatest attribute, I emailed a girl on line that we went out during the end of the W Bush Administration she was impressed i remembered the intricacies  of our date, Sounds a lot better than it went and unfortunately didn't go there Church on Sunday during Obama 2?........

No comments:

Post a Comment