Thursday, April 18, 2013

A lil Creepy,



       I think Jdate and Sephlink are in cahoots on  jdate their is a Secret Admirer button where they send you five girls and at least of them is a Secret admirer. I got a Sardines, Grieven a Chulent and a couple of Goulashes Holy Crap this is getting weird........... Looks like I will be calling Plantar facitis girl for those who don't remember she developed this mysterious  ailment on the day we were supposed to go out a couple of years, My cousin was insist, but  I waited to get the blessing of NR "cute girl and sweet. and she probably wouldn't throw the desert plate back at you. yeah i would go for it. Whats to lose? Dinner?"  Can't wait for the the 11 Minute riveting and root canal style conversation....... A Jdate girl Emailed me  we spoke for a little. On her profile it describes her physique as modelisque ;Terminal inexactitude  She left out Prefix Plus Size Modelisque I don't mind the cushion for the Pushin or junk in the trunk though........I may have been sounding mean in the last couple posts but I think just as girls are entitled to reject based on my photos (and it's happened a lot) I am entitled to do the same and mutually it should not be taken personally.......and for the record my food metaphors to describe girls are only that no crazy meanings......

No comments:

Post a Comment