Friday, April 19, 2013

Should Grocery Bagging,



     be relegated exclusively to the cashier? While waiting on what seems like a forever  line at a local supermarket, I noticed the Customer Just standing their and watching the cashier pack his mammoth order.  Politely I asked if their was a "No packing Policy at the store" which their isn't, So why wouldn't the person whose ethnicity rhymes with  Baradi not help expedite the line?........I think I am slowly realizing I'm in the wrong Business the reason for this Epiphany? I am dealing with An Egyptian Sam, Indian Sam, Yeminite Boaz, David the Banana, An Ali or Fuad or Mike ( he changes names every day) and Jackie International; Perhaps I am the crazy one....... Having Dinner with a couple of really wealthy acquaintances can be a little intimidating, I do a lot of listening,  if any consolation i was the best dressed out of all of us, and that's not saying much......Waiting on calling PF girl...........

No comments:

Post a Comment