Monday, April 15, 2013

Personality Counts?


  Huh, I always thought it was the equivalent to the whipped cream on a cake, after Money and looks, But Lilith has was adamant and it's reflective of my Profile, cause it sure hell's can't be my photos and for sure not the Money...... The phone tag with the 40 year old girl from the W Bush administration is going nowhere, a 30 something Israeli girl from the town of Rishpon wondering if i ever get to Israel, Shes pretty by the way. The 33 year Persian who emailed me back seventeen days later a line, or How about Tall blonde 35 year old Reform girl pretty whose email are staler than Passover potato chips. Let's not forgot the Girls from the Eastern Block one very pretty, one not so, and one who looks like she gives good massages they all have a kid all aged 38. The Israeli girl from the Sunshine state with 2 kids, The Bukharin girl whom i never called back, and a bunch of unopened Emails, I must confess even though this is clearly a man's world as Howard stern pointed it out citing that if you can be a miner in Chile and have both a wife and mistress. My confidence is soaring.....

No comments:

Post a Comment