Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pretty sure what,


Me and RGGSR have in common is pretty much Nothing. We Went to play Bowling at Chelsea Piers and according to Scores Man it was about having Fun, and it was. We split two games, But in the second game i spotted her about 20 feet before the line and She pipped me out on her last spin 86-85.  Their was Some good banter and she's a lot of fun, she even danced a little, I'm no choreographer but looked kind of odd. Her extreme extroversion does not really match my personality, and will leave it that. Funny that my Cousin Mrs R, has been hounding me to take out a girl that I was supposed to go out with a couple of years ago, But she got Plantar fasciitis that night...... I'm holding the line...... for now. No Church on Sunday...........

No comments:

Post a Comment