Saturday, April 27, 2013

What is?


  To eat Nachos of course. My trip to LI ended me with pigging out on Nachos and club Soda, the Woman was real sweet and even said I had great hair and that i  was a good dresser that's a sure sign she liked me despite the fun conversation the only spark was in my pants and that's where it stayed,........Who calls a girl for a first date on Friday at 500 Pm? I thought it odd, the girl that I called thought it odder. Confirming that I was just following orders ( I hate that excuse it's the Eichman excuse ) she was relieved that it wasn't my idea, and we did get to speak about it for a few minutes to break the ice, I asked some medicated Pete style questions, and no she's not a vegetarian,  nor is she politically affiliated. Her interests varied;  Tuesday Night is showtime .......Its hard to believe how many people expressed interest in Zionist Jury duty conference, I turned away over 280 FB friends and Instagram followers plus friends of friends of friends, I will try to upgrade my ticket to VIP rather than have to decide who to take........

No comments:

Post a Comment