Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I Can't Say



     I condone Mike Rice The former Head coach of Rutgers behavior of Using Slurs and throwing Balls at his Players, But i can relate to his affinity for the game. At MD we have a similar coach MW who constantly berated us, threw every name at the book at us, Beat on us, Even to a point of holding up a kid by his shirt and slapping him several times Mocking him that he was going to get him fired, Shoving a kid down giving him a concussion and Threatening us that if his father asked what happened the story was " He Fell ". Fortunately for me I didn't go through any of those incidents, but did not escape my Fair share of abuse, Being the most rotund kid on the team, I was tortured into having to guard the quickest player on the court, and when i raised my hand to come out of the game, I got the Middle finger back at me . My Most vivid memory was when  He Chucked a Ball at me in the Middle of a Game, Missing my head and hitting me in the shoulder, When the Ref told him it was poor, He excoriated him and told him it was "Poor F#@*ng Aim," and that he should have hit me in the head, Needless to say he was relieved of his duties late in the season  after getting thrown out of a Game, In which he almost fist fought with the Ref , who reported him to the league, My Mother our only adult fan that day coached the Second half, It was her last game she showed up to....HBD to the Great JJN, and to RGGSR( religious girl gone semi rogue)

No comments:

Post a Comment