Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Foolishly,



     I purchased not one but two tickets to the JPOST Zionist jury duty conference at the cost of $189 per I have been turning people down left and right for the extra ticket, so if anyone wants to go please speak now or.......Three girls, I am supposed to call in all likelihood Three Strikes. Why the negativity ? Well One is through my sister, who has a shopping helper where she shops and this shopping helper has a friend whose interested, She may think I am rich, judging on the clothes my sister buys. Strike Two is Back to "PF" girl whom I don't feel like their will be any Spark, But Mrs NR is on my case and I did agree to call. "Pacta Sundt Servanda" - agreements must be honored. Strike Three will have to wait till Friday as the Sephlink choice of Fish for me is available now, is she to religious for me ? Skirts but please try!! .......Why would someone agree to go to LI and meet an early 40s Something woman?........To Be Continued.....


No comments:

Post a Comment