Thursday, January 10, 2013

True Story,



  
  and not to steal a bit out of Richord Pryors Stand-up. I get an urgent phone call Someone I did Business with down South who had a large pawn shop, in his mid Fifties was having Sex with a 20 something year old Prostitute had a heart attack and died according to the prostitute "He came and Went at the Same time"...... Kaddish for my hair it feels like my hair has cancer and it's getting less and less everyday to the point of death, perhaps not the best Metaphor to describe the hairy  situation,but then again I'm not the best at this......"How can You miss me? I'm the fat  guy with the orange Longhorns t-shirt under neath the basket"- Sparing myself Further Humiliation I just walked off the court. The Kids playing at the center have got to be the most selfish offense and defense players perhaps ever......PBG ((pretty British girl) emailed me back with her email and number I sent her an email and then left a message.........I can't seem  to shake this Melancholy mode I have been in lately, They say drinking room temperature water helps- then again who the hell is They.......Alouf 's Haredy School raffle is back, I'm guessing they really need money, They are allowing spending the winnings at the shermootas.......


No comments:

Post a Comment