Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ready to Pull the Plug

 and  mail in the stats.  After one week of resigning up the numbers are not very flattering,  A couple hundred views, some flirts including some from Israeli girls, a couple of older woman,and ones from  an African American girl and a Chinese girl both willing to convert. A few Emails Exchanges that stalled for good reason, A couple of numbers which i just didn't bother calling, and that Israeli Girl seemed to disappear. One Russian girl left and it's closing time. I wonder how i would do if  I emailed all the girls i was thinking of, but I am petrified of  rejection, someone pointed that out to me but i always laughed her off........After 23 days of not having gone out, I think it's time, I just haven't been in much of a mood hopefully this wont last  as long as the Omer period.....

No comments:

Post a Comment