Monday, January 21, 2013

Shiite V Sunni


   is what this Year Superbowl to me is. I loathe the Harbaughs and could care less who wins, a real waste of a football season. Non the Less in the Spirit of the Superbowl I will make the Rabbi Willie Agus joke I went to see the Harbough bowl someone told me Harbough won so I left ( he uses the kramer v Kramer).... Nice to see Jews being represented well in the AFC championships a couple of owners and the head referee.....With that last floating pass (I'd assume he was going for a hook and lateral) Matt Ryan of the Falcons broke Jeff George's Falcon record for passing yards in a playoff game, Why didn't the shit%head throw the Hail Mary. Reminded me of the time Golden State Forward Tom Tolbert Went in for an uncontested lay-up at the buzzer his team was down Three......Happy MLK day, Our Mayor Mayor Sh$^%head also makes a huge deal out of this day closes everything but still doesn't allow you to park.......  

No comments:

Post a Comment