Wednesday, January 9, 2013

No News is,


good news. Remembering how the game is played leave it up to the girl to say no or yes, I must say I don't mind it one bit that their was no reply...........The  SHAS party in Israel, Which represents the Sephardic Haredy population has the Monopoly on the portions in the world to come or Olam Habaa. Weird to see them rescind  notable Rabbi Amnon Yitzhak's Portion his crime  Running in the upcoming Elections......... One of my best Emails I got from a pretty  British girl living in the city  "I figure you're a little more observant than I am, but I thought it would be remiss of me if I didn't let you know how funny your profile was. This Jdate thing can be exhausting at times but at the very least, I wanted you to know you put a smile on someone's face.".  I was very complimentary in response, Her response "                                                             ...................AFTER CHANGES UPON CHANGES WE ARE MORE OR LESS THE SAME RIP Sammy Franco a notable figure from the center. Thanks to DM for notifying me.We went to the funeral to Honor the legend. DM suggested they name something in the center after him........The  Fuzz are desperate, A cop on Ave P bangs on my window asking me if i had my seat belt on,and when he saw that it  was he proceed to ask if i had just put it on. Does the Flatfoot think I am an idiot of course it was on and even if it wasn't would I tell him and be an enabler supporting his doughnut addiction........A Special HBD to President Richard Nixon, The man who helped avert the destruction of the Third Temple......

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment