Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years.....



          After inquiring about NYE Events, A friend Suggested I come to a party that she was going to, She thought i was serious about Wearing a Tux, and didn't respond to the fact that I told her I was vulnerable and she can take advantage of me. The Festive mood didn't hit me, and wind up just babysitting for my Nephews.......A While ago I was receiving Emails from Girls From Israel that were insanely hot some even resembled Bar Raphaeli and Ashley Dupree, Full of confidence and thinking i was good looking my world collided when I came to the realization of the harsh truth that they just wanted me for a Green Card. Fast Forward I am in contact with a pretty Israeli Girl on line, the good news is she doesn't look like Bar rapaheli the bad of course is she doesn't look like her either, But she is pretty and Will be here in Mid January......Staying on the Israeli Theme, There is a sort of friend from Israel here, She happens to be a real nice girl, and after meeting her for about an hour in the later afternoon yesterday, Iv'e been trying to avoid her like  the plague, I feel horrible that shes here all alone, But..........

No comments:

Post a Comment