Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Most girls


 On Jdate are either Reform or Culturally Jewish. In Certain respek when I tell them That I am Traditionally observant it's as if I fell off the moon kind of like you put on that Tefillin Sh%it.  So like what any other normal guy would do, I downplay my Observance for a possible chance of getting some. According to the Elias Bureau of Statistics that's never worked for me yet. However a Lovely slightly older woman contacted me who happens to be Baal Tshuva, So just like any good ole Jew I mentioned  that I attend Torah Classes etc.. Again not a Lie But a Terminal Inexactitude the Rabbis Speech in shul theoretically is a Torah class.... PB girl Emailed me apparently i was inarticulate when i left her my number, maybe she also couldn't read my Typed Email when i sent it to her via the net, ( the benefit of the doubt )  cause she never called me- its only been Two days though, I lost interest Id imagine she did too.......For Some reason all guys that wear a scarf with out jackets just over their shirts or Suits are Obnoxious I ran into someone that I knew yesterday,  and it just hit me That i know at least four People like that; all Obnoxious......Commending EEE on his dauntless, stalwart and doughty actions ,Leaving his friends in a card game to go protect his family from an intruder who knocks on peoples doors asking for Fifteen Dollars - A true wind beneath the wings moment.... I lost as usual by the way......


  

No comments:

Post a Comment