Saturday, January 12, 2013

As in Previous



      years I will be rooting against the State of Israel in the Oscars  Surprise surprise they have TWO Nominations this Year. Both made by draft dodging Arab pandering leftists. They have a great shot of winning their vociferously anti-Israel. "Five broken cameras" and the "gatekeepers" they make previous nominations  like "Walz with Bashir"look like Sunday School teachers......... one of the shuls i go to on Saturday nights for Evening prayers I found it odd that the Rabbi just walks around or talks the whole prayer sans the Amidah I am still giving him the benefit of the doubt........"Hey, Your profile blub made me laugh but you look kinda mean in your pictures." - I thanked her for complementing me for looking mean, and not ugly but assured I wasn't mean. I told her Photos were very pretty even  though  i didn't really think so. No reply back so far.......I have no money on the Ravens- Broncos game but really hope Denver wins So at the very least Munster would pissed.......

No comments:

Post a Comment