Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Another thing to add

to My resume of What I learned from Previous relationships that Included Never ever wear white gym socks with a suit, That the Yemenites were the first to drain the swamps near  the Sea of Galilee, and Turkish, is the Distinct Difference Between Halabi and Shami. While Dealing with a customer/ vendor I wont mention weather he is Halabi or Shami, he insists I BIllivme that he only makes a Ten cents on me, and that every product I have, he paid or has it for much cheaper, amongst other things. Clearly a valuable lesson but not quite on the socks level........Comedian Artie Lange- Look alikes:: Former Met and Expo Great  Rusty Staub and the Girl married to Cynthia Nixon
 I lent someone 2 dimes at the End of May, I'm Scared S%hitless to ask her when she's going to pay me back

No comments:

Post a Comment