Saturday, January 19, 2013

Both Chuck Norris


  and Donald Trump  Endorse BiBi Netanyahou in the Upcoming Erections in Israel, Therefore by process of elimination we have decided to follow and also Endorse PM Netanyahou as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwqTY1oJcjs   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

......Running into the great DS has encouraged me to finally send out a letter, I thanked him for some helpful tips...... Despite playing around on line mostly out of boredom and distraction, No to any setups though........ I am amazed though that girls actually do read the profiles another nice email from a cute 30s girl in NJ  -Ma Koreh? I have to tell you, you seem like a pretty funny guy. I read your profile and was hysterical. It was refreshing considering many people have the same generic profile in which I will admit I probably do too but never tried to make it transparent. Hope your having a great day.
Nicole
- she doesn't speak Hebrew just knows a couple of words i think I emailed her back mainly in Hebrew.... My Membership Expires at the end of the month and I will for certain not be renewing so no need to rewrite a new Profile i may have posted it before
I always wished to be the guy you're mother warned you to stay away from, but i have no tatoos, piercings, do drugs or smoke, hardly ever drink and never been part of a gang not of course you count Bnie Brith. MY grandmother thinks i'm handsome and I am wildly popular amongest the geriatric crowd. I am optometersitc, rather than looking at the glass half full or empty i view is as "Spillith over" ( if youre scoring youre psalms at home its the 23rd). I Observe Obscure Holidays, Create words, fluent in foreigh language profanity, and learned spanish from reading the bathroom walls in my warehouse. My best quality is my memory and that I am always on time( my mom is asheknaz) my Worst is the my Spelling. If i didn't love my family and my friends, the real ones FB ones don't count for me not unless I ever win the Lotto in which i promised to share the winnings with them- I would be a big creepo- Overall I am a normal. ok relatively normal, responsible ( mortage and all bills are paid in advance) and fun...... Have great rest of the day [^]

No comments:

Post a Comment