Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Road to Hell,


 is paved with good intentions....and with that Some official closure. Church on Sunday will not be  as PB girl has not called back, I reckon my unconventional gifts  to girls on dates don't seem to be making an impression. I hope she at least uses the Toothbrush.....Closing time Tomorrow, Their is no doubt in my mind their will be friction, I think i need to medicate myself I know my Brother is going to fight with someone Probably RE should be fun though...... A friend needs help this is not a solicitation i don't do that just putting it  http://www.haverim.org.il/e/funds/one_fund/163.htm ...According to AM the right side on this year Sunni V Shiite Bowl is Sunni Take SF - 3.5  Even- I bet Munster for 40 times.......

No comments:

Post a Comment