Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Big Jelly,


 organization has took on a new Sponsor " Irwin" from the Swing  State of Florida. BJ which will have it's grand opening by the End of January, Unfortunately will not be able to provide the same Discounts to family and friends and hot girls as prior........ Random  Running into Five People that Seems like  I haven't seen forever Cantor Extraordinaire Joe Mooseri highlighted the the crew, he was with his wife and didn't attempt to hit me.......The Upcoming Israeli Elections have become outrageously ugly, the attacks have become so vicious I can't imagine a coalition ever being formed.....My Niece asked me where i was going for vacation,  I told her Gehenom, She wanted to know if it's hot there and if you can go swimming..... Strange but true ( 11-10-10) One incident that happened to me was I was picking up this girl that i had been set up with it, things didn't seem right from our phone conversation and also the fact that she insisted on meeting somewhere on the corner and didn't want me to pick her up from her house seemed odd- I picked her up and usually on blind dates I like to give the option weather to go locally or in the city- We settled on Bay Ridge- under 50 minutes later i had her back on the same corner that i picked her up- i beat the Israelis when they invaded and left Entebbe by a few minutes. She had to say "good-bye to her friend who was moving to Florida" that night -I made certain that she would get there with plenty time to spare..... She friended me on FB we may meet up for a drink?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment