Tuesday, January 22, 2013

On the Coldest


    day of the year i sympathized with a car  and couldn't imagine something worse than having you're passenger window smashed, that is until i got to my car and found my driver window smashed. I felt like OJ with my bloody hands clearing the glass off  the seat, the booty around Eight dollars in quarters the cost $487.47, as always I'm Optometerstic and will not allow the terrorists to win.....PB girl has postponed on me twice so far, it's not really bothering me though maybe she really is BUSY will shoot for another day.......All the Israeli Party's that placed in the 19th Knesset Celebrate as if they got into the NCAA  the Seeding of course Irrelevant..... The Only good news for me that is That the Shas Moroccan Troika of the Deri, Attias, and Yishai don't have leverage in forming any govt and essentially putting an end to their parasite methods.....

No comments:

Post a Comment