Friday, January 25, 2013

Church on Sunday?


   Unclear, But I am glad to have met up with PB girl, She was a little late  because i confused the Sony and Time Warner Building of which I profusely apologized for. It felt a little weird to be going out, and despite being  some what nervous things went well, and my greatest fears were not realized thanks to the magic of Imodium capsules. Their was a lot to talk about the NRA and the Tea party  and my Persian line of  "Sir get over here" failed to impress though she was that I watched the show "Ask The Prime Minister"Of which i labeled it wrong. A Toothbrush ( at least she should have a story) and a couple hours later i dropped her off, as usual i got the "had a great time and would love to go out again", but that's what's usually said on camera, but behind the scenes who knows......... The Dakar The Israeli Submarine disappeared off radar forty five years ago 69 Sailors perished.........

No comments:

Post a Comment