Thursday, January 17, 2013

Gonxhe Bojaxhiu?

 
    What is the real name of  Mother Teresa.. This of course being an email I received from an Albanian Girl referring to my Ideal match of  "Hanna Senesh and Mother Teresa" in a Hot Body. Gonxhe Means Rose or flower This Justifies my 39.99 membership..........Giving the Benefit of the doubt PB girl called me back, Her accent is great and we scheduled to go out Monday night, I guess I will follow EEE and others advice to get myself together and stop moping around, Still doesn't feel right even after 37 days.......The pretty Non Bar Rapheli Israeli Girl "Hey , how r you ? At the airport on the way to NY ... " Not to bad thanks have safe flight and left her my Number.......The Big Jelly Slogan " We Always Have Change".........

No comments:

Post a Comment