Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Woman of the former

  Iron Curtain ask the Darndest Questions, Do I have Mental Issues? Bipolar? History of Family Craziness? If i did does she really think i would confess to it , I left it at I'm probably a lil Nutty, but of course in a fun way. She'll get back to me..........Just about to Head out for a Get together with an attractive Older woman the text comes " Hi.....I'm very sorry to cancel so late, but I've changed my mind.. Not sure we are the right fit for one another. I'm sorry so late...." Duh, Was their any doubt we were?  I  wished her the best of luck in finding what she was looking for..... How do you determine whose first in line, When people Start assembling outside a Citi Bank a few Minutes before it opens? Their were Seven of us waiting, I was the Third person for sure. Their were Four tellers when the Bank opened, I had to wait on line... Who cares?......

No comments:

Post a Comment