Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Listerine Toe



        of Reform girl iii  unhealed, She asked if  it were OK to Meet her in LIC, and she wear sneakers. This Seemed way to easy, But of course. The Town is Extraordinaire, beautiful apartment Buildings, on the Water front over looking Manhattan. No Sneakers, She was dolled out, and looked like She came off the set of Some  LI Housewives show, She had the really great accent to. Over the course of Drinks, I listened, and listened about her work, her Wild times, and of course her Lesbian friends. She was overtly animated, but especially interesting, and I was counting on being rewarded for my Exceptional listening skills. Chatting more about her toe, and showing concern  in front of her Building, I knew that it was Now or Never, She didn't invite me up.......Never won..........

No comments:

Post a Comment