Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It always Scares



         
   
            me to be the only car parked on a block, even when all signs and arrows indicate its legal.  Reform Girl #2 was already inside the 54th Street Bar, when i walked in. The Reaction This time was if we Hit that Three to tie the game. Her reaction  to me on the other hand....But I will say this she did contact me first and my photos are very recent. An Avid runner, She was especially fit, With good features and Pretty. The place was crowded and loud, and I insisted we sat at a table even if it meant having to order food. The Plan for date #2 was much of the same, order a drink, stir it here and there and make believe to be drinking Hoping she would excuse herself so i can spill some of it. Either She had the personality of a Fly or She really found me repulsive. It was pulling teeth trying to formulate a conversation. She didn't seem to want to play,and it affected me very negatively. I ordered of all things a Bacon, and cheddar sandwich, with Fries and Mashed Potatoes. Probably because it was the cheapest thing on the Menu, and asked her if she wanted to take it home,.She loved Bacon, but found the idea of Eating bread on Passover Revolting. Continuing to fumble for conversation. I Sounded like Levi Eshkol Delivering his speech to the Israeli public a couple days prior to the Six Day War. Finally a Spark lit, When she told me in Hebrew " Ben Zona. lech Tzdayen" - you Son of a Bi$#ch  God F#%uck Yourself, it wasn't directed at me, But oddly I really wished it was. At least It would have been a reaction. After a little more than an hour, the night mercifully ended, She did answer my question  that it is  worse to eat non kosher for Passover on Passover than non kosher year round.........



No comments:

Post a Comment