Saturday, April 18, 2015

G0d Decided not


 to wait to much longer to get back at me. After getting a really nice text from the Shiksa Sensation, I followed it up with some better ones. Not responding to any of my Texts, I contemplated calling , Maybe girls didn't like it only when guys text?  but how about an acknowledgement text ? Maybe their was something wrong? Maybe she came to her senses after drinking So much Wednesday night? It became pretty clear, That I wont be advancing to the next round. I do appreciate, when people tell me the  "it's her loss" line, But that's almost as good as telling Someone, that there team played good after losing by a lot.......... Rena is the only one whose been Honest with me when she told That I got Fat, When One hears that from his own Mother, You know it's a serious problem.............

No comments:

Post a Comment