Saturday, April 18, 2015

4 outta 5



  Rabbis would NOT object, if they saw the girl that i was meeting up with Wednesday night. This was a classic One- Sixteen match up and I thrilled to be at the Big Dance.  Nursing an Amstel light at a upfront table in a  upscale PAS bar/ Restaurant  for over forty minutes waiting, The last text i got from her was 10 minutes and that was over half hour. Could this be Karma for me Standing up a girl once in the nineties whom asked me to meet her at a downtown club, and unbeknownst to me was a club for Obese woman or to be more PC BBW.  It was me and several Little Black Guys, I panicked and ran away. Evolved since then I figured it took G0d a little while to pay me back for my past transgression.  G0d apparently is saving that for later, Kyrie elesion she looked really Hot and  after a short apology, Everything that one hopes for to happen on a first date happened, that is of course till i dropped her off home, and that didn't happen. She was Pretty, attentive, Funny, Got a perfect score in math on her SAT, Affectionate Sweet, and not very Jewish, But the fact that she was forced to have a Jewish Calendar for work Koshered the situation. She invited me to a Games night on Saturday with a bunch of people, Seems like I am heading to the round of Thirty Two.............




No comments:

Post a Comment