Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Reform Week.....



             
     With Three Reform girls, on the Schedule for Passover Week, I had to make sure to be extra careful on Hametz, and that included Yeast.  Waiting  With nervous excitement in front of the Charles Dickens Novel Like lounge on 89th Street, My thought was this girl has to be better than the last girl I met here. The Second she turned the corner and made her way towards me, I froze, If felt as if i were a coach watching one of my players go in for a lay-up at the buzzer, except we needed a Three to tie the game. She did mention she was in the worst shape of her life, and she was not kidding. We ordered Drinks and managed to have a Spirited conversation. It was unclear to me weather she realized  That I did not pick up my drink not to violate the Passover and be Struck down.  We were both really  rooting for Wisconsin, and hoped that at least that would salvage the night, but the game turned out to go about as well as our date except it lasted much more longer........ In Egypt , It doesn't matter who and how many people vote. What matters is who counts the votes. When Duke Plays it doesn't matter who they play, but rather who officiates...... I am Still wishing that Mike Krzyewski  turns into the next Bill Cosby..


No comments:

Post a Comment