Monday, April 27, 2015

A Week into my Diet,




  The only thing i seem to be losing is hair, Maybe it's time to wave the white flag in this never ending Weight loss battle...... My Trip to Queens Sunday afternoon was stalled, due to a side Swiping incident on the LIE, the driver who hit me to his credit Stopped, and checked to see if all was OK. For me this is already the 4th Mishap with this Cursed Vehicle. Stepping outside to Survey the damages of which seemed to only be a  Scratched up side Bumper. We exchanged information, and he offered me 300- 400 in cash. The Typical Standard Israeli always over inflates the damage and the bargaining starts at at least 500.  I declined his offer,doubting the damage was that high, and told him I'll check it out. Here is the dilemma, My whole bumper would probably need to be repainted, when my lease is up, and should they just repaint that area, it wouldn't match the rest of the bumper. With a clear conscience can i ask for money for something that Needs to be done eventually, and if I ask for Money Whats a fair amount?  A better Question to ask Why  the Hell Was I going to Queens?........Congratulations to the Munster's  on the birth of a baby girl,  no Bris  Which translates to No gift.........



No comments:

Post a Comment