Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Island of

 
    Long was chosen as the venue for this year's  Harvest celebrations. Their will not be an attempt this year to become the Roger Bannister of passover and complete the Seder in under Four Minutes or in Seder Minutes Twenty four. Two years ago I clocked in  at 27 minutes 54 seconds, Had i not spilled the Ketchup I probably would've shaved around 30- 40 seconds of that time. I can't help thinking again and again, would G0d really mind, if i decided to sit this holiday out, After all the Final four is on and as history has it the last time an undefeated team played on Passover was the great 1991 UNLV  team who were matched up against DUKE. With Vegas in control, A highly controversial Offensive foul, Wiped out what was supposed to be a Three point play for Sr Guard Greg Anthony and sent him to the bench with his fifth foul. Duke went on to win the game.  My brothers and I all watched the Game on Tape that my grandfather put on for us, and  Right after Anderson Hunts Shot clanked of the rim, I walked to the VCR took the tape out and smashed it.... History will repeat itself 23 Years later and another Passover miracle will happen. Wisconsin will Ruin Kentucky's perfect Season, and the 1976 Indiana Hoosiers will remain the last undefeated team to win the National Championship...............

No comments:

Post a Comment