Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Slut Phase?



    Reform Week Extended into one more date, This time with a perky,and bubbly East Philadelphian Semi Young lady.  After probably my greatest Tinder conversations not involving Woman who like to have their ... She chose her home turf, and my old turf the financial District for drinks. The Conversation continued from where we left off, with brief interjections of shared Stories. She was telling me of a Woman Acquaintance whom recently got Divorced, and has been on a tear having as much Sex as possible, and it was normal cause it was her " Slut Phase". Thinking it was only a guy thing, I asked if she was in that Phase some 10 years after she got divorced, She Would of had Sex with me Ten Years ago, and how about now? She laughed it off and Wished me a good night. Certainly not looking to hook up, but clearly not against my religion, this night was truly not different than any other night .Religion levels Would probably curtail any hopes of a future.As Reform Week comes to a close, it's time to look beyond that to a really really promising Shiksa week...... ...........Explaining to the great EEE, How dating works in 2015, He was unimpressed as he kept on persisting to get me the Number for the Really fit with girl with the, Some Buts. " Great, I'll text her next week, Will set up something local" . Aghast, he not only insisted, I call. but call that same Night.  Arguing back and forth, It felt as if we were negotiating A cease fire to the church of the Nativity Stand off of 2002. We haven't reached the conclusion to the Standoff, but EEE, is pissed.  In my defense, His track  record with me has not been good. He set me twice, Once a  date on the nine days  with a Religious Russian girl, That Midas well  have been on Tisha Be Av, and once with a young lady that I cut my thumb on a cheap Chinese umbrella, and began bleeding profusely, Where it was unclear what was worse the bleeding or the Date..........

No comments:

Post a Comment